I recently had the honor of interviewing with two different people, writer & filmmaker, Magda M. Olchawska, and romance author, Desi Moon. I had a blast with each and really enjoyed the opportunity to meet people outside of my usual domain.
Check out my recent interviews below!
Interview with Heather Payer - by Desi Moon
Interview with American Author of ”The Nameless World” Heather Payer-Smith - by Magda M Olchawska
- Keep things light-hearted. You want your audience to have a good time reading your interview.
- Keep things interesting. Readers will want to take something away from your interview, whether it is learning more about you and your work, gaining insight into your methods or even learning a few fun facts about you that show you're someone worth getting to know.
- Be informative. Give readers a reason to follow you! Show them that you're an expert at what you do. Show people that you have something to say worth listening to.
- PROMOTE! Don't be shy when talking about your work. This is a great opportunity to make more people aware of your books and why they should read your work!
- Be gracious. Do your best to help promote the interview AND the interviewer.
Keep in mind, author interviews are an excellent way to introduce your followers to someone new, as well.